All our Christmas trees are grown on our property located between Kingaroy & Kumbia in Qld. We have a decade of experience supplying trees to customers to help make their Christmas magical. We grow living Christmas trees in various sizes, we offer our 6ft (1.8M) tree to our fundraising groups, and it is by far the most popular, and suites the average sized home.
- Trees are grown, nurtured & pruned for over 3 years into the traditional Christmas tree shape;
- All trees are cut fresh;
- They come netted for ease of transport, & fit in most cars where the back seat folds down;
- We recommend trees last 3 weeks, if kept inside, away from windows, direct sunlight, hot breezes and kept in water;
- In order for a tree to be kept upright, it’s best to be fitted with a stand, which also has a reservoir for water. Stands are re-useable, and are offered as an optional extra to on-sell.
We offer real Christmas trees to your organization at a reduced rate –
6ft Trees – $60 each, on farm. RRP is $70-$80, a $10-$20 profit per tree,
or nominate your own selling price.
Tree stands – $33 each. RRP $37-$40, a $4-$7 profit per stand
How it Works
- Notifying us of your intention to hold a fundraiser, by completing your organization details on the attached form, prior to August.
- Print off the order form & send home with your parents.
- Compile the orders, and forward the total no. trees & stands required back to us, prior to 1st Nov.
- Nominate one collection date, approx. 3 weeks prior to Christmas, that coincides with eg school pick up time.
- Arrange for one of your members to collect the trees from the farm (in a covered trailer/van/truck) or we can arrange to have them delivered to your eg school, (additional fee, if requiring delivery a min order of 20 trees for local deliveries & 40 trees further abroad).
- On collection day, have 2 helpers to distribute the trees, and ideally keep the trees in a shaded/protected area while awaiting collection.
Live Christmas Trees
- All our trees are cut fresh.
- Trees come netted for ease of transport.
- We recommend trees last up to 3 weeks, if kept inside, away from windows, direct sunlight, hot
breezes and kept in water.
- A care instructions flyer, is included with each tree, to pass onto your customers.
Set out below is our 2019 wholesale price, for purchases of 50 + trees:
- 5ft trees $50 each, on farm price (inc gst)
- 6ft Trees $60 each, on farm price (inc gst)
- 7ft Trees $75 each, on farm price (inc gst)
- cinco stands $33 each (inc gst)
Trees can be collected direct from the farm (3 weeks prior to Christmas) or delivery can be arranged midweek, within a 3hr radius, to a single location, for a fee.
To secure your trees, orders are required to be submitted prior to 31 st July.
Trees are only cut to order, therefore no refunds. Notice of cancellation of an order, is required 3 weeks prior to 1 st Dec.
Payment is due 1 week prior to delivery/collection of trees.
Please see below helpful hints on retailing Christmas trees. We have attached some promotional collages that can be used on your social media outlets, to promote the pre-sale of the trees.
We look forward to the prospect of supplying trees to your business this festive season. Should you require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact Debbie & Chris.
Retailing Christmas Tree Hints
- Collection of trees is best in a covered vehicle, not one exposed to the elements. The vehicle needs to be approx 20m3 to fit 50 cut trees, top/tail.
- for trees staying in your shop for more than 24 hours, the base of the tree should be re-cut (2cm) and stood upright in a bucket of water, and the water topped up daily.
- Locate the stock inside, away from windows, sun, hot breezes and heat sources, however air cond it fine.
- Approx 25m2 of floor space will accommodate 50 trees.
- Setting a tree up in a stand, is a great way to promote the product.